Sales take place in three stages.
To reserve a specific apartment, the prospective client is asked to complete the reservation form on the website, which allows apartments to be held for the customer, free of charge, for up to three weeks. This period can be extended by agreement with the seller. After the reservation is made, the client can choose the interior design package from the choices provided and then the necessary paperwork is prepared for the exchange of contracts. If the client fails to provide the necessary data to set up the contract, the seller has the right to unilaterally cancel the reservation.
Contract under the law of obligations
We enter into a notarised sales contract under the law of obligations with you for ownership of the apartment by the deadline set out in the reservation agreement. This requires you to have paid 15% of the value of the sale.
Real right contract
Once the apartment is completed and its legal form of ownership has been established, we enter into a notarised real right contract with you, which sees the right of ownership in the apartment transferred to you. This requires you to have paid the remaining 85% of the price of the apartment.
The contract price includes:
- completion of the apartment, the apartment block and the parking level in accordance with the plans and the interior design package agreed upon in the contract under the law of obligations;
- fees for the construction of and connection to technical networks (electricity, water, sewerage and heating);
- data, telephone, security, cable television and digital network readiness within the apartment; and
- a dedicated storage space on the underground parking level.
The contract price does not include:
- notary and state fees related to entering into the sales contract;
- a parking place; or
- fees for joining data, telephone, security, cable television and digital networks.